Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
Through our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP), we help individuals from every station of life. We are here to support you by identifying opportunities in all areas of your life such as social, education, employment, health, and personal skills. We will guide you and create strategies necessary for daily independent living and walk alongside you on your journey to mental wellness (only available for clients with self-pay or Medicaid).
PRP Services Include, but are not limited to:
1. Encouraging Self-Care Skills and Creating Healthy Habits
2. Developing Natural Social Support Skills
3. Creating Independent-Living and Organization Skills
4. Accessing Community Resources
5. Building Time and Money Management Skills
6. Assisting in Job Searching and Resume Building
7. Helping Succeed in School or in Daily Living Activities
8. Improving Anger Management and Conflict Resolution Skills
*For clients with outside providers that wish to be in our Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program, please have your provider fully complete the appropriate packet and send back to our office either via fax or e-mail.
E-mail: [email protected]